MONA accepts donations of any amount. Feel free to donate the amount of your choice.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE!MONA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, your donation is tax deductible.Guide to Charitable Giving
Support MONA when you shop on Amazon:
Simply click on the logo above, login to Amazon, and select Museum of Neon Art.Free of extra charges to you, Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to MONA!
Join the only museum in the world dedicated to the exhibition and preservation of neon, electric and kinetic art. An annual membership entitles you to unlimited, free admission to exhibitions and selected openings, plus a 10% discount on publications and gift items in the museum store. Membership levels are named after the five noble gases and gas combinations, that, when pumped into clear, tinted, or phosphor-coated glass tubes and electrified, produce over 300 colors.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OR RENEW!
A variety of recognition opportunities exist, including:
- – Gallery and building naming
- – Educational program funding
- – Exhibition program funding
Contact the Museum Director for information and details. Prices upon inquiry.
MONA offers volunteer positions for qualified persons with a vocational or professional interest in the museum’s exhibitions, research, and public programs. Volunteers work one-on-one with museum staff on both long-term and special short-term projects. We will attempt to match your interests and abilities with the needs of MONA. Opportunities include:
- Gallery Host – greets visitors, monitors artwork, enforces gallery and safety rules, and offers information about the exhibits to guests.
- Museum Store – greets visitors, handles cash at register, answers phone, maintains cleanliness and displays in museum store, stocks inventory.
- Special Events – assists with event setup, check-in table, museum store sales, food and beverage table, and clean-up.
- Exhibitions – assists with preparation and painting of walls, moving, and clean-up.
Please click here to download the volunteer application. Feel free to attach a resume or any other supplemental materials. Submit your volunteer application materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org